Syllabus: Keyboarding Syllabus Click on the link to access the syllabus.
Accessing Edutyping from home:
- Go to https://www.edutyping.com/student/login
- Type in the Access code: jointSD
- Students will put in their username and password
Note: You can view a students "report" in Edutyping and see all the progress.
Grading: Please read the syllabus for special notes on the weighting of assignments. Also, please note that Power School is where parents should go to help their child check their grades (resource link: https://www.westada.org/powerschoolinfo). Each student has access to Power School; it is important to click on the grade to see all of the comments or codes per assignment. This class is pass/fail.
To read the daily lesson plans for the current week plus one: Student View Lesson Plans
Keyboarding Livebinder: http://tinyurl.com/FrauCornell2
- Group Access Code: technology
Edutyping.com License ID: Jointsd
Computers for Kids
- This is a great organization that keeps used computers out of the landfill by providing computers to students for a virtually fee.
Cornell's Personal Favorite: Virtual Piano
Other Keyboarding Programs
Fun to Type
Peter's Typing Course
Dance Mat Typing
Typing Games from Baldwin-Woodville SD