11th Grade - Juniors
Welcome Back Junior Patriots!
Junior students take the SAT during their 11th grade year before applying to colleges.
CREDITS - You must have 38 credits to become a senior. You must have 56 credits to graduate!
- Parking and Parking Permit Information
- Student Self-transportation Form
- Drivers Education
BASIC SCHOOL RULES:
- Handbook Highlights and Safe Schools Presentations done in classrooms annually may be found HERE, for parent/student reference.
1. All bags, backpackas, fanny packs, etc. must be stored in lockers.
2. Freshman may NOT leave campus or loiter in the parking lot at lunch!
3. Electronic devices are okay before school, at lunch, and after school. Electronic devices used during class, not in a classroom parking lot/vault, will be confiscated by the classroom teacher and discipline will be assigned.
4. Hats and hoods off inside the building.
5. Please follow school dress code. Dress appropriately for school.
6. Student ID badges must be visibly worn, at all times, during school hours.
Every day except Wednesday, teachers are in their rooms from 7:15 to 7:40am for "PAT Time"; providing academic support. You may get extra assistance or have a quiet place to work on assignments. In addition, PAT Time is offered Monday through Thursday afternoon from 3:00-4:30pm in the CHS Library.
ATTENDANCE & TARDIES:
Students may not miss more than 3 classes per semester or they will lose credit for the class. This does not include doctor visits, funerals, approved advanced absences, and other waived absences.
PARENTS MUST CALL IN ALL ABSENCES - (208)855-4252