We are here to support you!
Imagine Learning on-line computer program for ELs is available FREE for all students in grades K-5 who have been identified as needing additional English Language (ELs) support. For more information ask for the EL case manager at your school.
Our staff wants to keep you informed. Annually the district and school staff will send home a letter explaining your child's English language program model and also set-up an annual meeting to discuss progress and goals. If at any time you would like to discuss your child's progress further, just contact your child's school and they would be happy to oblige.
College and Career
Our programs support college and career opportunities throughout the year.
- BSU field trips with parents in 5th grade
- CTE field trip for 7th graders
- CWI field trips for high school students
- CTE (Career Technical Education) information night for parents
- College Scholarship Night for parents with juniors or seniors