Interpreters and Translations

  • EL Students Talking Interpreters are available to help communicate with English speaking staff and family members whose primary language is not English.

    If a family member is in need of an interpreter, they may request at the school office, ask a teacher or call our secretary over interpretations at 208-350-5071.

    If a teacher or school is in need of an interpreter, please use the Intranet site and access the list of interpreters through the English Language Development (ELD) department.