IMPORTANT COURSE SELECTION INFORMATION
- Online course selection will be available from February 14-March 6, 2020.
Students can select their courses ONLINE from home. The following are directions on how to register online
- Go to http://classchoice.westada.org/
- Select Class Choice Icon on the Centennial High Web page
- Follow the login instructions
- Click on requests at the top of the page to begin the process.
Please take the time to choose your classes wisely. Schedule changes are only made for misplacement.
Please check the Course Catalog for descriptions of classes, it is available at https://www.westada.org/domain/9213
Course Selection Worksheet (refer to grade level tabs - LEFT)
- You will request 8 classes each semester, plus 4 alternates. If you do not select alternates and we cannot accommodate your requested classes, your alternates may be chosen for you. Please do not skip this selection.
- Honors, concurrent credit and AP courses require a signed rigor contract.
- Year-long classes need to be entered for BOTH semesters.
- You may only choose from the classes listed on the corresponding grade level course list (refer to grade level tabs - LEFT)
- 11th and 12th grade students interested in being a teacher assistant, counselor assistant or a library assistant, so please do not select those classes will need to apply using the following link - CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Our Counseling Department
- Academic Counselor Claire Hooper
- Academic Counselor Jennifer Price
- Academic Counselor Conrad Johnston
- Academic Counselor Sarah Everett
- Academic Counselor Wendy Small
- English Language Learners – Kim Gunn
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor - Lisa Hale
- College and Career Planning – Alyson Townsley and Bree Jerome
- Student athletes must earn 6 credits the previous semester for athletic eligibility
- Include all personal information, student signature, and parent signature on the course selection form
- Summer School will be held at Meridian Middle School
- Summer School dates are:
- 1st session: June 10 – July 1
- 2nd session: July 6 – July 24
- Registration forms will be available online in March.
Remember, all grades count as a high school student and required classes must be passed successfully to stay on track for graduation. Working hard, putting in your best effort, doing your homework and studying are essential to success in high school.