Free Breakfast & Lunch Combo Meals for Kids
West Ada's free meal program is part of the "Essential" services that will remain available while our schools are closed.
FREE Breakfast & Lunch Combo Meals for kids ages 1-18 will be available Monday - Friday, from 11am - 1pm.
- Meals will be provided via drive-thru in school bus lanes and a designated area in front of the school for walk-up Grab-N-Go meals. While supplies last.
- Service Hours: 11am – 1pm, Monday - Friday, only
- Adult Combo Meals $5.00. Exact change is required.
Sites providing meals:
- BARBARA MORGAN
- CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL
- CHAPARRAL ELEMENTARY
- CHIEF JOSEPH ELEMENTARY
- DESERT SAGE ELEMENTARY
- EAGLE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- FRONTIER ELEMENTARY *
- HERITAGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- LAKE HAZEL MIDDLE
- LEWIS AND CLARK MIDDLE
- MARY MCPHERSON
- MERIDIAN HIGH SCHOOL
- MERIDIAN MIDDLE *
- MCMILLAN ELEMENTARY *
- PEREGRINE ELEMENTARY *
- RENAISSANCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SAWTOOTH MIDDLE
- SILVER SAGE ELEMENTARY
- SPALDING ELEMENTARY
- STAR MIDDLE SCHOOL
- USTICK ELEMENTARY *
*Friday - Weekend Meals - Program:
- Meridian Middle, Frontier, McMillan, Peregrine, and Ustick Elementary schools will be providing meals for the weekend along with your Friday combo meal.
Home Delivery Option:
- Home Delivery for meals for children ages 1-18 are available for families that are unable to travel to one of our open meal sites.
- Please contact Jeanne Buschine at 208-350-5043 for more information.
Special Meal Accommodations:
- If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our registered dietitian, Gabrielle Boobar, RDN, LD. with School Nutrition Services at email@example.com or call 208-350-5180 to make arrangements.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
School Closure DAILY Menu
Wednesday, May 27th
Chaparral, Ustick Lunch meal:
Lewis and Clark, Heritage, Meridian High Lunch meal:
Spalding, Lake Hazel Middle, Barbara Morgan Lunch meal:
Toasted Cheese Sandwich
McMillan Lunch meal:
Renaissance Lunch meal:
Queso Mac and Cheese
Star Middle Lunch meal:
Mac and Cheese
Meridian Middle, Sawtooth Middle Lunch meal:
Eagle Middle Lunch meal:
Centennial Lunch meal:
Chief Joseph Lunch meal:
Menus are subject to change.
Parents/Guardians or older siblings may pick up meals for their children.
Beginning Tuesday 05/05/2020, Frontier Elementary, Ustick Elementary, and Desert Sage Elementary will be serving Fresh Fruits and Vegetable snack (as part of our Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Grant) for children who are present and will be available on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our registered dietitian, Gabrielle Boobar, RDN, LD. with School Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-350-5180 to make arrangements.
School Lunch Hero Day
School Lunch Hero DayMay 1st is "School Lunch Hero Day" when schools celebrate the hard work, dedication, and commitment to kids shown by our School Nutrition staff.Since March 13, the West Ada School Nutrition Department was able to quickly shift from in-school lunch programs to a pick-up system for delivering school breakfasts and lunches to students.Today, families can get meals at 20 sites, and more than 7,000 meals are being served daily.Let the staff know how you feel tomorrow when you pick up meals. Check out our Heros in action: https://youtu.be/O0OXj1HymPA