• Current Students
    High School Transcripts

    To request your transcript to be sent to colleges/universities,
    go to > click Login > Log in with Clever and follow the prompts.

    Go to "My Colleges" tab and add the college you want the transcript sent to under the "Applied" column. That's it!


    Graduates/Academy Alumni
    Need to request your transcript?

    We have partnered with Parchment to order and send transcripts securely for graduates. 
    There is no cost for transcripts this year.

    Request your transcript through Parchment using the links below:

     Central Academy

    Eagle Academy

    Meridian Academy


    Dual Credit College Transcripts

    Academy schools do NOT have access to college transcripts 

    or college accounts. Students must request OFFICIAL

    college transcripts through the colleges.