Individual School Counseling
- Offered in a confidential and supportive setting
- Conducted on a one-on-one basis
- Short-term in nature, and often occurs in 1-3 sessions
- Available to ALL students 6-8
- Meant to meet any immediate student needs or concerns
- Not long-term therapy. For students with acute mental health issues (e.g. Eating Disorders, Abuse, Depression, Anxiety, etc.), a referral to an outside mental health provider can be provided to parents.
Please contact your School Counselor if you would like to refer your child for individual counseling
Counseling Support Groups
- Offered throughout the school year if there is enough interest
- Groups offered in the past include Alateen, Friendship Groups, Study Skills, etc.
- Student must have a group counseling consent form signed by parent to participate
Please contact your School Counselor if you would like to refer your child for participation in counseling support groups