Individual School Counseling is:
- Offered in a confidential and supportive setting
- Conducted on a one-on-one basis
- Short-term in nature, and often occurs in 1-3 sessions
- Available to ALL students K-5
- Meant to meet any immediate student needs or concerns
- Not long-term therapy. For students with acute mental health issues (e.g. Eating Disorders, Abuse, Depression, Anxiety, etc.), a referral to an outside mental health provider can be provided to parents.
Please contact your School Counselor if you would like to refer your child for individual counseling, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-350-4020 to schedule a time to talk. You may also use the electronic Counselor Request Slip to notify me of you or your child's wish for an appointment.