Individual School Counseling is:
- Offered in a confidential and supportive setting
- Conducted on a one-on-one basis
- Short-term in nature, and often occurs in 1-3 sessions
- Available to ALL students K-6
- Meant to meet any immediate student needs or concerns
- Not long-term therapy. For students with acute mental health issues (e.g. Trauma, Abuse, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders etc.), a referral to an outside mental health provider can be provided to parents.
Please contact your School Counselor if you would like to refer your child for individual counseling at email@example.com or complete the parent referral link below.