Career and College Counselor
Degrees and Certifications:
Licensed Professional Counselor
Hello MHS students and families!
I am proudly entering my 4th year as a Warrior and have loved every minute of my time at MHS. My favorite part about my role as a career counselor, is helping my students plan for their life-after-high-school goals. This also means helping them to be successful while in high school and how that can correlate to post-secondary plans.
Life outside of my career... I am a mom of 4 children ages 7, 9, 14, and 17 which keeps me very busy! We are an outdoorsy family and love to spend time in the mountains, on the lake, or even in the air (my husband is a pilot!). Reading, movies, baking, and running are just a few of my other favorite activites!
I look forward to getting to know you!
Here are just a few ways I can help...
- Transcript requests (colleges/scholarships)
- College applications / “intent to enroll”
- Career and college planning/advising
- Fast Forward Funding help/questions
- FAFSA completion
- Concurrent Credit information
- Scholarship Search
- Military Questions
- Job searches and resume writing
- MHS college and career website (I'm making it my goal to make this more user friendly and keep it undated)
- MHS counselor website
- Scholarship websites (see my website for a list of resources)
- Websites of college and universities/College admissions reps
- Through me directly; Goddard.email@example.com