Transcript Requests

  • Please review the steps below to request a transcript for:

    • Current Seniors: Transcript Requests
    • Former or Graduated Students

Current Seniors

  • All current MHS seniors will need to request official high school transcripts through Naviance. Below are instructions for how request transcripts via Naviance (there is no fee for current students to request transcripts):

    1. Go to  and select “login with Clever” *students will use their West Ada computer login information to log into this app from home.
    2. Now that you are logged in…
    3. On the home screen, add colleges by clicking on the “colleges I’m applying to” link (located on right half of screen under “My Favorites”)
    4. Add to list by clicking the “pink + Circle”
    5. Type in the college(s) you are applying to > complete “app type”-regular decision/early decision, etc” >complete how you will submit your application >check the “I’ve submitted my application” box >FINALLY click “Add and Request Transcript” button. **Make sure it reads as requested and pending.
    6. Indicate the type of transcript you are requesting (colleges usually want initial to begin with and your final transcript once you have been accepted)
      1. “Initial” is 6 semesters (9-11th grade)
      2. “Mid year” is 9th -1st semester of 12th grade
      3. “Final” is once your final senior grades have posted at the end of the year.
    7. If you took the school day SAT last year, or have been a MHS student when taking the weekend SAT’s, your scores will be included on your transcript so go ahead and click the boxes for additional materials, if desired. ***Note-only one score can go on your transcript and if you have taken the SAT/ACT more than once, we may not have your highest score. In this situation, you will need to log into your College Board/ACT account and send the scores directly from SAT or ACT.***
    8. Click “Request and Finish”
    9. Make sure your transcripts show as requested and pending. This screen (“Colleges I’m Applying To”) is also where you can follow up to see the status of your transcripts.

Former or Graduated Students Transcript Request Form


    Complete the Transcript Request Form if:

    • You are a MHS graduate needing a transcript
    • You are a current student needing a transcript for a scholarship (no fee for current students)


    Steps to complete a transcript request:

    1. Complety fill out the Transcript Request Form (download the form to your computer--then open it to fill out the PDF document)
      • Mail completed form to:
        • Meridian High School
          Attn: Transcripts
          1900 W. Pine AVe
          Meridian, ID 83542

      • Fax completed form to: 208-350-4178 or 208-350-4179
      • Email completed form to:
    2. Graduated Students: There is a $2 fee per transcript payable by check, cash, money order or payonline at  (must send or fax online payment receipt with request form)