20-21 MMS Health and Safety Plan
- Protect the health and safety of students and staff - physical, emotional and mental.
- Consistent with local health authorities’ recommendations
- Guaranteed and viable curriculum for all students and schools.
- Adaptability and flexibility with evolution of COVID 19.
- Emphasize a culture of personal accountability and high integrity
- Encourage predictable patterns of behavior
- Limit Interactions and isolate groups as much as possible. The more proactive and self-contained plans are, the less impact a building will have when they have a positive case. When there is a positive case does the plan and effective implementation of the plan result in remote learning for an impacted classroom, grade, POD, school vs multiple schools and/or entire District.
To view the complete MMS Health and Safety Plan please select the file below: