**Submit all assignments through Peak/FuelEd. DO NOT email them.**
ALL of this material is available for students under our Teams account AND/OR is discussed in our Live Teams sessions. This page exists only as a secondary optional resource for parents and students.
Module 5 Materials
Module 4 Materials
Mapping the Ocean Floor (5 min)
- Tectonic Plates (15 min)
- Natural Disasters (14 min)
- Ocean Floor Features (4:52)
- How Do Tectonic Plates Move? (3:03)
- Plate Tectonics (18:03)
- Plate Tectonics (13:12)
Module 3 Materials
Module 2 Materials
Module 1 Materials
- Interactions of Earth's Spheres
- Weathering and Erosion
- Earth's Landscapes
- Natural Resource Distribution
- All work is due the day it is assigned.
- If work is not turned in, the next open session is a mandatory class to recieve assistance. Work not turned in by the Monday following the assigned day will not be graded.
- All quizzes are automatically set with two opportunities for success. If you do not earn a passing grade the first time, please review the material before reattempting.
- Written work that does not earn a passing grade should be revised and resubmitted. Email me for assistance.