**Submit all assignments through Peak/FuelEd. DO NOT email them.**
ALL of this material is available for students under our Teams account AND/OR is discussed in our Live Teams sessions. This page exists only as a secondary optional resource for parents and students.
Logging into Discovery Ed: https://westada.discoveryeducation.com, then log in to your account
Module 5 Materials
Module 4 Materials
Module 3 Materials
- Punnett Squares
- Biology Concepts for Students: Genetics
- Gregor Mendel's Rules of Heredity: Using Punnett Squares
Module 2 Materials
- Maintaining Biodiversity
- Human Impacts on the Environment
- Giant Pandas
- Evolution Islands | Discovery Education
- Grant Galapagos Research
Module 1 Materials
- Desert Biome
- Arctic Tundra Biome
- Arctic Tundra
- Marine Biome
- Rain Forests
- Deciduous Forest
- Biomes and Adaptations
- Pill Bug Cam | Discovery Education
- Pill Bug
- Ecological impacts of Zebra Mussels
- Competition in Ecosystems
- Food Webs: Cycling of Matter & Flow of Energy
- Food Webs
- Symbiotic Relationships
All work is due the day it is assigned.
If work is not turned in, the next open session is a mandatory class to recieve assistance. Work not turned in by the Monday following the assigned day will not be graded.
All quizzes are automatically set with two opportunities for success. If you do not earn a passing grade the first time, please review the material before reattempting.
Written work that does not earn a passing grade should be revised and resubmitted. Email me for assistance.