These documents and tutorial videos will guide you through the step-by-step process of accessing your Microsoft account, navigating Teams, caring for your device, and more.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Technical Support Team. Here's how: www.westada.org/TechSupport
Microsoft Teams Training for Parents and Guardians
Microsoft provided two virtual training opportunities for WASD parents/guardians on Microsoft Teams in January. The Links below are to the recordings of those sessions:
- Geared for parents/guardians viewing the tool through the lens of their student.
- Covers Teams settings, channels, assignments, calendar (locating assignments), files as well as a question/answer time.
- Geared for parents/guardians viewing the tool through the lens of their student
- Appropriate for individuals who attended Teams EDUCATION 100, or are familiar with Teams basic
- Covers a deep dive into the settings, search/command bar, the waffle, and a deeper look at other areas covered in the 100 training.