Guidelines for Success
- Respect others, the teacher, property, and yourself.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Choose your words carefully.
- If you are absent, it's up to you to find out what you missed by checking the website and then checking with me.
- Bring required materials to class each day: pencils, pens, paper, LAPTOP and completed assignments.
- Be ready to work from when the bell rings until you are dismissed by me. DO NOT be tardy.
- Listen to all direction before beginning work.
- Any behavior that keeps another student from paying attention, stops the learning process, or keeps the teacher from teaching will not be tolerated.
- Turn in all assignments completed and on time, late work will receive a reduced grade according to the school late work policy.
- We will use OneNote Notebook for the large majority of our work...make sure you know how to access and work in your Notebook
- Positive Relationships
- Less Stress
- Good Grades
- Strong Feeling of Satisfaction
- Happy Teacher & Parents
- More Fun/ More Freedom
- The discipline steps of the school will be followed (see Student-Parent Handbook).