All archived videos and class sessions can be found in Teams under the "Archived Sessions" channel.
Our Teams site is our class website where all materials, videos, etc. are stored. It requires West Ada logins to access.
Material on this site is supplemental for parents to access.
General Questions and Guidance
- General Setup and Questions Video
- How to Draw in Word
- VSH Bell Schedule
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Citing Sources
- When to cite material
- How to login to Discovery Ed: https://westada.discoveryeducation.com, then log in to your account.
- Login to Peak/FuelEd: https://peak.getfueled.com/#login
- If you need help submitting assignments: How to Turn in Assignments
- Link to turn in a request for help in Peak/FuelEd: VSH Peak/FuelEd Support
- For help with Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Peak/Fuel Ed
- Getting Started in Fuel
- How to get to assigned readings on Peak
To Access Email and Teams:
- If your district device is working, these are located in "All Applications" under Outlook and Teams (I believe).
- If you are using a personal device, navigate to westada.org->Parents and Students->TEAMS & Office 360->Link to student email. Your login is your computer login @westada.org. Your password is your computer password.
- **If westada.org is down, you can also type outlook.office.com in the url and get to your email that way. Once you have your email open, you can find teams in the waffle cone (9 dots in the upper left corner of the screen), opening it in your browser(this is what I choose for myself and my own kiddos) or downloading to your desktop. On apple devices you will need to download the Teams app.
- Getting to Teams
How to Access OneDrive (District Cloud)
- westada.org -> parents & students -> TEAMS & Office 365 -> Link to Student OneDrive
- If westada.org is down, access student email (see above) -> navigate to the waffle cone in upper left corner -> choose OneDrive
West Ada Help Line
- student help line at 208-350-5300