Class of 2021
Seniors this year will NOT take tux and drape photos, as they have in the past, with a school photographer. We cannot permit students to share garments for photos in light of COVID-19 and the transmission of germs and disease. Instead, we ask each senior student to submit a yearbook photo, of their choice, adhering to the guidelines set forth below.
Senior Photos for the Yearbook:
- Submit senior photos to https://images.jostens.com/415563996
- Digital photos ONLY
- Must be 300 DPI
- Headshots ONLY - full-length shots do not print well in the yearbook
- Prior to uploading, save your photo as Lastname_Firstname.jpg
- ALL photos must meet CHS dresscode and are subject to review
- ALL photos with the American flag must follow the law - 4 U.S. Code § 8. - Respect for Flag
- Please do NOT include photographer watermark
School appropriate attire/objects and background (indoor or outdoor)
No one else in the photo but the senior student
Student's face should be well lit and not covered or digitally altered (think Snapchat filters)
- Senior photos that do NOT follow these specifications will NOT be used or included in the yearbook!
- Students who do NOT submit a senior photo or submit a photo that does not comply with the guidlines above will have their school ID photo used in it's place.
- Photo submission date: January 15, 2021 (No late submissions will be accepted!)
Contact Mr. Thomas Berry, Yearbook Adviser - firstname.lastname@example.org