Device Protection Plan Payment Portal
Payment Portal Access Instructions
This page provides the instructions for accessing the Online Payment Portal to purchase an optional device protection plan or pay for damages assessed to a student assigned device.
Accessing the Payment Portal
Online credit card payments can be made through the district's new online payment system, which is accessible through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Sign In to the PowerSchool Parent Portal - https://ps.westada.org/public
- Click the “Payment Portal” link in the left menu navigation.
The link will take you to the payment services web site.
- The Payment Portal will display your student's specific account.
- You will be able to review and pay current fees on this screen.
- A credit card will be needed for this service and a convenience fee will be charged.
- Pay the Optional Device Protection Charge by clicking the “Shopping Cart” icon in the upper right corner.
- On the payments option page, complete all of the required fields.
- Click on the check box that indicates that you agree with the included service charge.
- Click on the Submit Payment button
- Once you have submitted the payment you will see a receipt screen
- You can click on the Print button to save a copy of the receipt for your records
Protection Plan Payment Questions & Answers
I did NOT respond to the optional device protection plan during online registration, how can I still participate?
I opted OUT of the protection plan, but would like to change my decision.
How do I make a payment by check?
I don't have a Parent Portal login or forgot my login information.
Who do I contact or what is the process if I do not agree with the device damage assessment?
What happens if the protection plan is used for one claim, but another damage claim is made for the same student?