COVID-19 Hotlines and Help
- St. Al’s COVID Hotline 208-302-2683
- St. Luke’s COVID Hotline 208-381-9500
- St. Luke’s COVID 19 Resources Web Site: https://www.stlukesonline.org/health-services/service-groups/covid-resources
- CDH COVID 19 Call Center 208-321-2222
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare COVID 19 Hotline: 888-330-3010
- Idaho COVID Help Now Line: Call or Text 986-867-1073 or Toll Free 866-947-5186 from 8 am to 8 pm MST - 7 days a week
A COVID-19 Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families
A resource put together by the Washington State Department of Health to help parents support their children during COVID-19.
IDMH COVID-19 Tips for Stress Management
Tips from the Institute for Disaster Mental Health for managing stress during this anxious time of COVID-19.
Intermountain Wellness Flyer
Mindfulness techniques for children and youth from Intermountain Hospital.
Learning At Home Tips for Parents
A list of strategies parents can use to help their children with learning at home.