Pathways Middle School
Family Engagement Funds 2021-2022 - $750.00
Pathways will use these funds to support activities throughout the year to assist in building capacity of parents/guardians to support their child’s learning.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Informational Calls
- Calls/Saturday School
- In Progress (IP) grades/emails
- Weekly overview and grades in Power School
The following are some of the topics that will be available for parents during the 2021-2022 School Year:
- Understand how teachers measure the impact of their teaching on your child’s learning.
- Learn what happens in the classes and Math & Literature Labs and tips on how to support your child in Math and Reading.
- What happens during Reading Intervention and tips to support you child in reading.
The funds will be used for the following:
- Celebrations of Success & Growth.
- Math and Reading materials
- Tips Sheets and information for parents to build their capacity.
Parent Feedback will be gathered with a “ticket out” filled out by attendees at any events. Example of “Ticket Out”
Parent Involvement Funds were used to provide ______________ for this event.
- What did you find helpful about this event?
- Do you have any suggestion for other activities that would be beneficial