REMOTE LEARNING APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN!
There are two options for Scribe Appointments to comply with social distancing:
1. E-Consulting: This option is best for people who some part of a draft--at least a page of writing.
- Select the E-Consulting schedule when logging in.
- Select an appointment time.
- Fill in the information.
- Be specific with what you want your consultant to focus on in their comments.
- Attach your document to your appointment.
- Your consultant will read your document and provide feedback directly on it. They will also provide an overview of their impressions of your work and ideas for improvement as part of your client report form that will be emailed to you.
2. Online Face-to-Face: This option allows you to speak directly with your consultant via voice and/or video chat. It can be used for any type of appointment from brainstorming to final draft.
- Select the Online Face-to-Face schedule when logging in.
- Select the appointment time.
- Upload your documents, if you have them. You can always add them later.
- Log back in to this website approximately five minutes before the start of your appointment. Then, open your appointment and click "Start or Join Online Consultation."