Fast Forward How To Video
FAST FORWARD INFORMATION
Dual Credit / AP & CTE Exams / IDLA / Overload Classes
Portal Opens for Fall Semester: Sept 2nd
Deadline to Request Fall Funding: Sept 24th
FAST FORWARD STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS
STEP 1: Parents must complete a Fast Forward Participation Form on the Parent PowerSchool Account.
- Only Need to Complete 1 for all 4 years of high school per student
- Cannot be completed in student powerschool account
STEP 2: Create an Advanced Opportunities Account HERE.
- Use your Legal PowerSchool Name (No Nicknames or short versions of your name)
- Use your School (WestAda) email
- Our district is : JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT #2, you will NOT see WESTADA school district
STEP 3: Verify your Fast Forward Account
Verify your newly created Fast Forward account by going to your school email and looking for a message from a NOREPLY@sde.idaho.gov, in the body of the email click on "VERIFY" to activate you account and send it to the Counselor for approval. If you don't see the email immediately, check your Junk/Spam folder.
*A Counselor must approve your account before you can request funds, approval can take up to 24 HOURS*
STEP 4: Request funding through the Advanced Opportunities Student Portal. Login to your account HERE to request funding for each class and / or Exam.
STEP 5: Register with the University for EACH Course / Exam
Students must register with the college issuing the college credits. Be sure to check with your assigned concurrent credit teachers for details, registration dates and deadlines.
FAST FORWARD RESOURCES