Schedule Change Requests
Middle School and High School students can request a schedule change until Friday, February 5th at 5 pm.
Students/Parents can request a schedule change for the following reasons:
- Placed in the wrong math level
- Repeating a class already taken
- Drop and IDLA class(es)
- Drop an Honors class for the regular level
- Have been approved to take a class(es) at the building “home” school
To request a schedule change, please complete the form below:
- Middle School Schedule Change Request: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=KyXW4JNKfkeIXDoD7rx3U_0a2xOK7cRLqqtKpMwHs5NUNlRRWE5SOVdZVkpCUUU4TjdRRE84S
- High School Schedule Change Request: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=KyXW4JNKfkeIXDoD7rx3U_0a2xOK7cRLqqtKpMwHs5NURVg2S1pJN0ZSSFI2TlQ5UFNXQkdKT
Students are expected to continue attending the class(es) they are requesting to change until the change is approved because not all changes can be approved.
Please be patient as we work through all the schedule change requests received. The counseling staff has through February 10th to have schedule changes completed.
Thank you for your understanding during this busy time.