CWI SUMMER SESSION
Monday, JUNE 7, 2021 – Saturday, JULY 31, 2021
How to Register for 2021 CWI Summer Classes:
- CWI registration form- see link
- CWI class list - see link
- Note: The direct link for these items are on the RHS website under the IB/AA tab: 2021 Summer CWI Registration Information
- Class of 2022 -- current Juniors
- Registering for English 102: a copy of your UNOFFICIAL ISU TRANSCRIPT showing ENGLISH 1101 CREDIT must be included with your CWI Summer Registration Packet when turned in.
- Access and print unofficial transcript from ISU BENGAL WEB.
- Wednesday, February 17th (T2) and Thursday, February 18th (T1)– counselors hold meeting at lunch with sophomores and juniors to explain the registration process
- Friday, February 26th (by 8:00 am) - CWI REGISTRATION FORMS DUE to RENAISSANCE OFFICE
- A representative from CWI will come to collect the forms and will register students based on the information provided on the forms.
If a student misses the Friday, February 26th deadline, the student will need to email their packet to the CWI Dual Credit Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CWI SUMMER SESSION is Monday, JUNE 7, 2021 – Saturday, JULY 31, 2021
Details of filling out forms:
Dual Credit Registration Form:
- Please fill out completely.
- Make sure to include all details on courses you choose.
- PARENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED ON PAGE 2.
Dual Credit Records Release and Consent:
- Fill out ALL sections.
- Check all boxes in the middle sections.
- Recipient listed should be PARENTS or GUARDIANS.
Dual Credit Sophomore by Exception:
- If you will be 16 by June 1 you do NOT have to fill out this form.
CWI Science Classes that are ACCEPTED for the AA DEGREE (only one class is needed):
- Chemistry – 100
- Geology – 101
- Physics – 100
Note: Students must register for both lecture and lab classes for the above science courses.
(If RHS students take College Chemistry at RHS during their junior or senior year, students do not need to take a CWI Science.)
Fast Forward Funds for CWI Summer Classes:
Students can apply for Fast Forward Funds starting in May.
Students do NOT need to pay the tuition; just do not forget to apply for Fast Forward.
Fast Forward Funds cannot be used to pay for the following items:
- $30 CWI online class fee
- Lab fees
NOTE: Credit for CWI Summer Classes will be recorded on students' High School Transcripts