6th Grade Music Choices at LCMS
We are so excited for you to join us in your 6th grade music class.
Please read all of the information and watch all of the videos on these pages as they contain vital information about which music class to choose on your 6th grade registration paperwork.
The different pages with more information on Orchestra, Band, and Choir are located on the left when on a computer and near the top ("Pages") when on a mobile device.
If you have any questions, feel free to email one of our music teachers.
- KC Thomsen - firstname.lastname@example.org - Choir/Orchestra teacher
- Pat Absalonson - email@example.com - Band/General Music teacher
All sixth graders have the opportunity to choose which music class they will enroll in at Lewis & Clark Middle School (LCMS). Here are your choices:
- Orchestra - Learning to play a string instrument
- Band - Learning to play a brass, woodwind, or percussion instrument
- French Horn
- Alto Saxophone
- Mallets AND Snare Drum
- Choir - Singing
- General Music - Non performance based music class. Study a wide range of musical topics.
The brochure shown below contains more information regarding the 6th grade music classes at LCMS.
You can view it in the browser or download the PDF at the bottom of this page.