The registration process is broken down into 3 parts:
- Pre-Registration (Completed prior to April 7th)
- PowerSchool Registration and Documentation Submission (Completed prior to April 7th)
- Kindergarten Registration - April 7th
Prior to receiving a scheduled appointment for registration, parents MUST complete the following:
- CLICK HERE to submit the pre-registration form. (Part 1) This will send a notification to our secretary.
- Shortly after, you will get an email from Brenda Ingalls (Secretary) with instructions for the next portion of the registration process (Part 2)
- Once the first two parts of the registration are completed and *documentation has been accepted, the school will call you directly to set up your appointment for April 7th *Documentation collected during the second portion of the registration process includes: birth certificate, immunization record, and current gas/power or water bill.
- Attend Kindergarten Registration during assigned appointment time on April 7th. (Part 3)
📆 Kindergarten Registration will take place Wednesday, April 7th between 9:30 - 3:20 (by appointment only).
⭐We will provide a Kindergarten orientation opportunity (Tiny Stars) in August just prior to the start of the year where students and parents will have an opportunity to tour the school.