- Students should plan extra time to arrive at school due to increased traffic.
- Please be aware of the bus traffic and give the buses plenty of room at the roundabout.
- Students SHOULD NOT be dropped off in the exit lanes between the roundabout and the bus lane (see red area in picture below).
- If you are dropping off your student, please ensure that they are ready to exit your vehicle as soon as you stop in order to avoid delaying vehicles behind you.
- Students and parents should plan for additional time needed for pick up and departure.
- All students will be required to exit the student parking lot using the two-lane exit lanes that run from the roundabout to the bus lane.
- The roundabout EXIT will be CLOSED from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on school days.
- Students must use the main crosswalk if they are being picked up in the Staff Parking area.
- Students must use the cafeteria crosswalk if they are going to the Student Parking area.
- Students SHOULD NOT be picked up in the exit lanes between the roundabout and the bus lane (see red area in picture below).