Our Mission Statement:
Preparing today's students for tomorrow's challenges.
What are 21st century skills?
· Ways of thinking. Creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and learning
· Ways of working. Communication and collaboration
· Tools for working. Information and communications technology (ICT) and information literacy
· Skills for living in the world. Citizenship, life and career, and personal and social responsibility
· Collaborative problem-solving. Working together to solve a common challenge, which involves the contribution and exchange of ideas, knowledge or resources to achieve the goal.
ICT literacy — learning in digital networks. Learning through digital means, such as social networking, ICT literacy, technological awareness and simulation. Each of these elements enables individuals to function in social networks and contribute to the development of social and intellectual capital.