Each student will receive a school issued laptop and charge cord. The laptop needs to be carried to/from school and between classes using either the district approved satchel or a personal laptop bag. Students need to bring the laptop to school fully charged.
- Each laptop should have a West Ada barcode, a library provided sticker with student name on it and should not be personalized by the student.
- Each charge cord will either have a library provided sticker with student name on it and/or a barcode.
- Student insurance can be purchased for laptops. Click on this link to find out more information: Optional insurance
- Student insurance does not cover the loss or damage to a charge cord ($17) or a stylus pen ($35)
- Students and parents should complete a Responsible User Agreement Form, found here.
- Information about hotspots: TBA