HRS (High Reliability Schools) Framework
HRS is a model for school excellence, based on a 5-level hierarchy with established leading indicators to determine reliability. The HRS model allows Meridian Elementary to create and communicate; high, clear, and shared goals, use real-time, understandable, comprehensive data to determine best practices and guide instruction, and provide a safe and collaborative learning environment for all learners.
A Handbook for High Reliability Schools (HRS) by Robert J Marzano, Phil Warrick and Julia Simms describes the five levels of operation for a High Reliability School.
- Level 1: Safe and Collaborative Culture
- Level 2: Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Level 3: Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Level 4: Standards-Referenced Reporting
- Level 5: Competency-Based Education