Together as a community, for our kids….
We see students who love to learn and SOAR in a school community where all students receive a high quality education focused on communicating, collaborating and solving problems productively, creatively and ethically in response to our ever-changing, diverse world.
- All students can learn and gain confidence in their ability to grow in our learning community.
- Through experiential, inquiry-based instruction, we can inspire students’ learning across the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- By providing instruction based on both students’ grade level and point of need, their learning is maximized.
- Practicing and being acknowledged for positive behavior choices leads to a more productive community.
- Students, parents, teachers, and the community are partners in the educational process and place an importance on learning for life.