Homework- 10/29Math:- Study multiplication facts for 10-15 minutes each night this week. Focus on the hard facts.Word Study:
- Commonly missed words in our writings (list is available under Class Document Tab)Reading:-Language:- noneScience:- noneHistory:-Writing:-
- 10/24- Regular school day- evening conferences begin.
- 10/25- No school- teacher confernces
- 10/26- No school
- 10/31- Classroom Halloween Party- Parents are welcome to join us. Parade starts at 2:45 and the classroom party will follow.
- HALLOWEEN COSTUMES: Masks and/or weapons will not be allowed at school. Costumes should also not be bloody or really scary.