Ms. Alison Fielding

Phone: 208-855-4250 ext 1210


Degrees and Certifications:

BS, Laboratory Analyst License, AP Certified

Ms. Alison Fielding

 Hi Everyone! During on-line learning phases red and yellow please access your CHEMISTRY or AP CHEMISTRY class through TEAMS. Please e-mail me with questions! Thank you! Stay strong! 





Click here for info about Chemistry Research at CHS!!!