¡Hola! This is my tenth year working at Eagle High School. I currently teach Spanish 3, Spanish 2 and Sociology. I have previously taught Spanish 1, Spanish 2, and Freshman Cornerstone. I am the World Language Department Chair and Fishing Club Advisor. Here are a few fast facts about me:
- I'm an Idaho native.
- I graduated from the University of Montana, where I studied Anthropology, Spanish, and Art History in 2008.
- I lived overseas in Montevideo, Uruguay after graduating college.
- I earned a Graduate Certificate in Secondary Teaching from Boise State University in 2010.
- I earned a Master's in Educational Technology from Boise State University in 2018.
- I have had the opportunity to travel the world throughout my life. Some of my favorite countries I've visited are: Bolivia, Argentina, Spain, Scotland, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Although I enjoy traveling to far away places, I'm just as happy exploring the scenic mountains and rivers of Idaho, Oregon, and Montana.
- I love to read books in English and Spanish.
- I am a dog lover and have two very energetic dogs that I adopted from the pound.
- When I'm not teaching, I spend my time running and fishing with my family.
I look forward to getting to know you in my class this year!