1. Make sense of problems and persevere in
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique
the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated
CCSS Math 7B Overview
• Draw, construct and describe geometrical
figures and describe the relationships between
• Solve real-life and mathematical problems
involving angle measure, area, surface area,
Statistics and Probability
• Use random sampling to draw inferences about
• Draw informal comparative inferences about
• Investigate chance processes and develop, use,
and evaluate probability models.