Degrees and Certifications:
I've enjoyed being a Special Education Teacher in the Westada District for 20 years, as well as Department Chair for our Special Education Programs (ERR, Resource and PBI) for 20 years.
I have been part of Lewis & Clark's staff family, since our building opened in 2000.
Classes : Math6 Labs, Math7 Labs, and Math8 Labs
My calendar for upcoming units and assignments will be updated every Friday.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Math labs focus on specialized instruction to remediate skills in the areas of number sense, computation and math reasoning. The topics to remediate math skills also will include: understanding of Expressions and Equations; Multiplication and Division; Fraction and Decimals; and Rational Number Sense and Understanding.
In addition, students will be exposed to grade level curriculum and will follow selected Common Core Anchor State Standards.
- Ratio Reasoning and Proportion Concepts
- Multiplication and Division with Fractions
- Solving Equations Using Variables
- Expressions and Equations
- Statistics, Reading & Creating Charts, Graphs and Data Tables
- Come to class prepared with materials
- Be actively engaged and participate in discussions and activities
Materials expected to be brought to class daily: math lab journal