Phone: 208-350-4060 extension 1600
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Trevor Stoneberg and I have been teaching at Lowell Scott for 15 years. My goal as an educator is to motivate and inspire through physical activity and exercise. I enjoy running and exercising on my free time. I enjoy being outside and staying active. I really enjoy working with the Middle school age and look forward to a great year! With the current alternating schedule, students will complete a workout from the darebee.com website. Click on the grade level that applies and you will be directed to darebee. Choose a workout and complete. When completed please answer the 5 questions. Emailing me the answers after the workout is fine or you can locate the questions and the workout in teams. When you are in teams the workout for the day will be in the homework folder which is located in the student notebook. The questions are below in case you cannot access them after doing the workout.
1. What was the name of your workout? If you created your own workout what would you name it?
2. What was the easiest exercise you completed today?
3. What was the hardest exercise you completed today?
4. How many repititions did you do for each exercise?
5. What did you like about the workout? What did you dislike?