• Moving?


    Please notify the school office at 208-855-4040 if your student will be changing schools during the school year. Also be sure to return any library books and close out your child's school lunch account if they are transferring to another school district. 


    Changing Addresses?


    Please update PowerSchool as soon as possible with your new address. Our office will also need a Proof of Residence (utility bill, rental agreement, or real estate agreement).




    Comments (-1)