CROSSROADS MIDDLE SCHOOL
Crossroads Middle School develops courage, fosters commitment and builds character in preparation for life's challenges.
"Courage, Commitment, Character"
Crossroads counselors provide individual support and help for students. Several groups are conducted throughout the school year focusing on specific student’s needs. More information is available in Counselor's Corner.
General school information:
- A/B block schedule
- 80 minute class periods
- Smaller class sizes (Max 20)
- Relevant course offerings
- School wide positive behavior system
- C minimum requirement on class work
- Student celebrations
- Academic intervention support
- College and career readiness focus
- Highly qualified staff dedicated to at-risk youth
- Special Education services
- No daily assigned homework
- We will promote academic proficiency and growth by meeting or exceeding State Standards and District curriculum in and identifiable and measurable way.
- We will commit to focus on learning by using best practices and a variety of formats that will work with all learning styles.
- We will personalize, differentiate, assess, and re-teach as necessary to reach all learners.
- We will commit to treat students with respect and to make connections with them as they set and achieve academic and personal goals.
- We will commit to creating a safe, positive, and collaborative environment for every member of the CMS community.
- We will commit to positive, encouraging and respectful relationships with each member of the CMS community.