Mr. Appell, Mr. Creek , Ms. Moss, and Mr. Valley welcome you to Physical Education at LCMS.
Review the following link:2017-2018 Syllabus
- All absences require a make-up.
- There are two options for make up assignments:
- Summary of an activity
- Summary of an article
- PE Makeup Form
- Hardcopy of the PE Makeup Form absence sheets are provided for you in the both the girls and boys locker rooms.
- All absences made up on the provided form must be in completed sentences and signed by a parent.
- Make Up assignments must be returned during the sports unit when the absence occurred or within a week of the absence.
- Absences that are not made up result in a loss of points for each day missed.
- LCMS students are required to dress in appropriate athletic apparel every day.
- Students may purchase an LCMS dry fit uniform for $_____ tax included, which consists of navy blue shorts and a grey or blue/heathered shirt.
- Dry fit T-Shirt-$______
- Students purchasing uniforms on their own need to have appropriate athletic attire. See example below-
- All students must wear shoes that cover their entire foot.
- All shorts must adhere to the LCMS dress code for length
- Sweats are optional; students may wear any sweat or yoga pants.
*Note: In order to create a myschoolfees.com acount you will need your student's school ID number. (this number can be found on powerschool or contact LCMS by phone @ (208) 350-4270)