What is the PTO? Simply put, we're a nonprofit Parent Teacher Organization dedicated to improving our school. We are 100% volunteer-based, partnering to provide fundraising and other opportunities to help Chief Joseph School be the best it can be!
With our Chief Jo families' support, we are able to provide things such as:
- hands-on learning experiences, incl field trips and related transportation costs
- supplemental classroom resources
- alternative seating options
- educational magazines
- and other items to benefit your child’s learning experience
- assistance with Kindergarten and 5th grade Graduations
- support for our Musical cast, incl dinner before the performance
- free Movie Nights
- free Winter Festival where Santa makes an appearance
- hosted events like our Farmstead Fundraiser (come see a teacher kiss a pig!)
- free child care at our in-person PTO meetings
- recognition for our teachers and staff during Staff Appreciation Week
- funding for assemblies
- and more!
Please join us for our PTO meetings! For the 2020-2021 school year, we will be meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month (October will be the 3rd Thursday), virtually. You can watch and participate in the meetings on the PTO Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ChiefJosephElementary. Please take the time to browse the tabs on the left! We value your feedback and participation!
The dates of our 2020-2021 meetings are as follows:Thursday, September 10thThursday, October 15th (NOT A 2nd THURSDAY)Thursday, November 12thThursday, December 10thNo Meeting in JanuaryThursday, February 11thThursday, March 11th: Submit your name for the 2021-2022 PTO Board positions!Thursday, April 15th (NOT A 2nd THURSDAY): Elections for 2021-2022 Board!Thursday, May 13th
2020-2021 PTO Board Members
President: Kristen Johnson
Vice President: Megan Case
Secretaries: Amy Martin
Treasurer: Melody Campbell
All are welcome to our meetings - please come! We always need helpers and appreciate feedback on events. If you have any questions or ideas please contact one of the board members. Thank you!
Contact Us! Email: email@example.com
Facebook page: Chief Jo PTO
Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet? www.facebook.com/ChiefJosephElementary/