Dear Parents and Students,
The West Ada School District, along with our contracted provider Cascade Student Transportation, are committed to providing our students with safe, quality transportation during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our Pandemic Transportation Plan can be viewed using this link or by clicking on the Forms & Documents link from the Transportation Department webpage.
Bus riders are asked to take the following actions to reduce the spread of the virus:
- Students with symptoms are encouraged to stay home.
- Wash or sanitize hands before getting on the bus. Students should wash or sanitize before leaving their home in the morning and before leaving school in the afternoon.
- Comply with all West Ada/Central District Health face coverings mandates. If face coverings are required in school they are also required on the bus.
New bus procedures:
- Students should maintain physical distance while waiting for the bus at their bus stop and after school. Please contact Cascade Student Transportation at 208-229-8500 if your bus stop location does not permit adaquate physical distance.
- Students will load and unload one seat at a time in an orderly manner. The bus driver will direct loading and unloading.
- Students will be seated with siblings/household members.
- Buses will be operated with the windows down as conditions allow. Keeping the windows down promotes airflow and reduces the risk for everyone.