Classroom Rules and Expectations
1. Respect your peers and their feelings.
2. Respect school property and supplies in our classroom.
3. Be on time to class.
4. Be prepared for class.
5. You will be evaluated in terms of the effort you put forth, critique participation, projects, and quizzes.
6. Work until you are asked to clean up. Clean-up will commence no sooner than five minutes before the end of class. Clean up your area and check to see that “all working areas” are clean as well.
7. If you are absent it is your responsibility to find out what you missed and to discuss with me how we can work together to catch you up.
8. Come to class with an open mind and the willingness to have fun!
Your grades are a reflection of your attitude and your willingness to try your best!
What you can expect from me...
1. I promise to offer constructive and positive feedback.
2. I promise to review and discuss all rubrics before an assignment is assigned.
3. I promise to foster a safe and fun environment for you to be creative in.
4. I promise to provide you with the tools you need to achieve success on assignments, including examples, rubrics, supplies and resources.
We do not all possess the same interests and talents, likes or dislikes. We do, however, all possess the ability to be positive and to put forth an honest effort, which is all that will ever be expected. If your attitude is positive, the class and your experience will be great!
I am looking forward to an awesome year teaching Art and Life Skills at Meridian Middle School!What's going to make it great is the memories that we create together!