Phone: 208-350-4172


Degrees and Certifications:


Welcome to the home of the Warriors!!

You may pay for Activity Cards, Parking Permits (juniors/seniors only), Yearbooks and Pay to Play fees online at You may also pay via cash or check directly to the Bookkeeping office. (*Make checks payable to MHS). These items will be availabe for purchase year-round. **Students will not be able to make purchases during class time.

For parking stickers for traveling students, please see Michelle Watson in the CTC (Career Technical Center, formerly PTC) building.

Feel free to call or email with questions regarding your student's account. The cafeteria and library are separate from Bookkeeping and the bookkeeper will not be able to provide information regarding either account.

Yearbooks from 2015-2016 school year that have not been picked up are available with Sara Daly. Please check to see if you have a yearbook!