Hello Football Family! Welcome to the 2021 football season!
We will be handing out equipment on Friday, August 6th, 2021 between 5:30 PM and 8:00 PM - please go to the back of the buiding (back entrance of the locker room) in order to pick up your equipment. Please be advised that if you are going to participate in football you need to be there to pick up your equipment during the designated time.
First practice will be Monday, August 9th, 2021 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Practice will run Monday-Friday from 3:30 PM -5:30 PM for the remainder of the summer. This will be the time we will practice during the school year also.
PRACTICES SCHEDULE for the first week:
Monday and Tuesday: Helmets
Wednesday thru Friday we will be in helmets and shoulder pads.
***Items that we would recommend you need prior to first practice are cleats, mouthpiece, water bottles.
PRACTICES for the remaining season. Will be helmet and shoulder pads, as well as cleats, mouthpieces and water bottles.
Any questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Looking forward to the opportunity to coaching each and every one of you.
Head Coach LHMS
· West Ada is a pay-to-participate district, and all LHMS Football participants are guaranteed a spot on a team. Players must purchase an activity card ($22.26) and pay a district participation fee of $90 before the first game on August 25th. You may pay the Bookkeeper at LHMS or through the My School Fees portal (See link below) -- coaches cannot accept payments. Athletes will not receive uniforms until payments are received.
· Questions around this policy can be directed to Jared Levanger, Athletic Director.
Items needed to participate:
- $90.00 for participation fee
- $22.26 activity card
- Signed Student Participation Form – See Link Below
- Signed Concussion Protocol Form – See Link Below
Click the following link to fill out the Participation Form as well as sign the Concussion Consent Form online - both are required to participate in any sport in the West Ada School District
If you would rather not fill out the forms online, you can print off the forms using the links below. All forms need to be returned to Head Coach before athlete may start practicing.
Paper copies of the Participation Form as well as the Concussion Consent Form
An activity card is required to participate in athletics at any West Ada Middle School. It costs $22.26. This money stays at the school and helps run our athletic department. This is a onetime fee – once purchased, it is good for the entire school year.
The $90 participation fee goes to the district. This fee helps supplement athletic bussing and coaching stipends throughout the district. This is a required fee for the first two sports of the school year. Once an athlete has participated and payed the $90 two times, all other sports during that school year are free. (ex. – if your student participates in Cross Country and Wrestling, the rest of the year's sports would be free.)
If you would like to pay your fees online you can at myschoolfees.com.
You may also visit the bookkeeper at Lake Hazel Middle School and pay at the school.