ROCKY COUNSELING OFFICE HOURS
T-TH 7:30am-2:30pmInstructions to Begin the Enrollment Process at Rocky
1. Please go to westada.org, click "Parent and Students," then "Registration and Forms," then "New Student On-line Registration Portal." OR click here: https://register.westada.org/preregister.html.
2. Fill in all fields on Student Information Form & click "Submit."
3. You will receive further instructions as soon as we receive the online form. Once you have received the instructions, bring the following documents listed below to the RMHS Counseling Office no later than 1:30pm to continue the enrollment process.
a. Verification of address in RMHS boundary (current utility bill for Idaho Power or Intermountain Gas with name & address)
b. Certified Birth Certificate
c. Immunization Record
d. Transcript (official or unofficial) from previous school
e. Checkout sheet from previous school
f. Course selection worksheet (see below)
*** We MUST have these documents before you can continue the Enrollment process. The parent/guardian is responsible for acquiring the required documents. If you do not provide these documents, it will slow the process.***
Once all required documents have been submitted, we will:
· Generate a student id # for your student
· Print a letter for you with instructions to finish the Enrollment process (You will need to set up an account and fill out on-line demographic forms including Medical Consent & Medical History)· Have a counselor create a schedule (schedules will not be created/available until mid August)***While your student may begin at Rocky once the enrollment process is complete, a finalized schedule may take until the next business day.