MissionLearning Creates More Success
Lewis and Clark Middle School exists to guide the unique academic, physical, social and emotional needs of students in order to achieve independent success.
· Provide opportunities for students to recognize and develop their talents and passions.
· Look beyond the academic student and value the whole individual.
· Be consistent in all practices
· Promote, celebrate and re-enforce the value of hard work and satisfaction of completing tasks.
· Be flexible and accept change.