Our Mission, Vision, and Commitments arewhat guide our purpose and direction.This is the lens through which our decisions are made.
Mission Lewis and Clark Middle School exists to guide the unique academic, physical, social, cultural, and emotional needs of students in order to achieve success.
Lewis and Clark Middle School is a community where:
• Students are life-long learners, problem solvers, critical thinkers, collaborators, and leaders.
• Staff is an innovative, flexible, and interdependent professional learning community committed to nurturing our students.
• Curriculum is viable, challenging, and meaningful.
• Facilities are safe, welcoming, and maximize opportunities to learn and grow.
To students, we will:
• Care about you unconditionally
• Listen to and empathize with you
• Encourage and empower you
• Embrace your cultural background
• Always believe in you
As staff, we will:
• Look beyond the academics and value the whole individual
• Provide a common experience
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Promote, reinforce, and celebrate the value of hard work and the satisfaction of achievement
• Work with families, staff, and community to provide opportunities for students to recognize and develop talents and passions