Degrees and Certifications:
Associate of Applied Science: Graphic Design
This is my 10th year in the district and my 5th year at Paramount Elementary teaching computer skills.
In my class, students will learn the following:
• Touch Typing using the home row keys
• Digital Citizenship (Protecting Privacy, Cyber Bullying, Online Etiquette, Media Balance)
• How to navigate and use Microsoft apps and tools, including One Drive cloud storage, Office 365, and Teams
• How to put together multimedia presentations
• Word Processing skills
• How to search the internet safely and effectively using key words
• Intro to Computer Science/Block Coding
The students here at Paramount, demonstrate a love for learning new things every day, and it shows.
I enjoy teaching students how to responsibly use technology to support their learning.
My husband and I have been married 28 years. We have two boys (young men) and we're officially "Empty Nesters".
Outside of school, I paint murals and love gardening. I cherish spending time with my family, friends and our dog, Bella.
I look forward to another great year in the Computer Lab!
For parent tips on helping your child use the internet safely, click on Web Resources.